Volgers

dinsdag 12 december 2017

DECEMBER CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 2017 WITH THE DUTCH MY BESTIES GIRLS




Dag 12

Goedemorgen allemaal,

Vandaag is het alweer de 12de dag in onze kerstspecial en we zijn te gast in de Unit Kingdom. Hier woont Susan en zij stelt zichzelf aan jullie voor.

Good morning all,

Today it is already the 12th day in our Christmas special and we are a guest in the Unit Kingdom. Here lives Susan. She introduces herselves to you.



Hi I'm Sue I live in the UK I am nearly 64 Married for 44years to a very patient husband ,we have two sons and six grandchildren they do keep us busy lol
I have crafted for as long as I can remember but got into stamping about 15 years ago and I was hooked for a while until I found decoupage and loved it .
I then found I liked colouring as well so the last few years I have been colouring digis
Which helped me onto a few Design Teams.


SUE 










Morgen gaan we terug naar Zuid Amerika en zijn te gast in Brazilië.
Tomorrow we are going back to Sud America and are we a guest in Brasil.





5 opmerkingen:

  1. CUTENESS GALORE!
    LOVE your image and colouring - WOW - love your shimmering foil accents too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oooh very pretty Sue. Love the gold. Congratulations on your 44 years of marriage. :) We have a few things in common, we both got married at 20 years old, and we both have two sons, and of course we love besties. :) This has been so much fun getting to read a little about everyone.
    Smiles Sher

    Smiles Sher

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen